Investor: Public Company ”Roads of the Republic of Srpska” Banja Luka
Contracted value of works: 36,7 m EUR, or 71,8 m BAM
The mountain pass Čemerno is located between the mountains Živanj and Lebršnik on the height of 1,293 m.
During years 2006 and 2007, the road which led through the mountain pass Čemerno, was damaged to the extent that it was necessary to find a permanent solution to the problem.
This is one of the most complex projects realized by Integral inženjering. The main reasons for that are:
extremely complex geological composition of terrain, groundwaters, occasional earthquakes, rough mountain climate and very high costs of work execution.
Scope of works:
For the permanent solution of stabilization of the landslide Čemerno, it was necessary to construct the road section in the total length of 8,9 km.
This road section includes the following:
- Tunnel “Čemerno“, in total length of L= 2,109 m, with entire electricity installations and ventilation;
- Tunnel “Surdup“, in total length of L=196 m, with entire electricity installations;
- Bridge-viaduct “Trnova Luka“, in total length of L= 396 m;
- Bridge-viaduct “Vrba“, in total length of L= 90 m;
- Bridge-viaduct ”Hrštica“, in total length of L= 37.36 m;
- Bridge “Ždralov potok“, in total length of L= 12 m.
The total length of the constructed reinforced-concrete retaining walls of different heights is L= 1,605 m.
Starting point of the alignment is at 801 m.a.s.l;
End point of the alignment is at 1,115 m.a.s.l;
The highest point on the alignment is at 1,157 m.a.s.l;
The difference in elevation between starting and end point of the alignment is 314 m;
The difference in elevation between the highest and the lowest point of the alignment is 356 m.