Employer: PC “Republika Srpska Motorways“
Offered value of works: 122.2 million BAM or 62.5 million €
Contractor: JV “Integral Inženjering“ a.d. (PLC) Laktaši and GD „Granit“ d.d. Skopje
Engineer: JV “KREBS + KIEFER International GmbH (Germany) & GEING Krebs und Kiefer International & others ltd.” (Skoplje)
Contract model: Yellow FIDIC book
Funding: EBRD and Western Balkans Investment Framework (WBIF) loans
Trans-European Corridor 5C is the main transportation route in Bosnia and Herzegovina from north to south. It connects Budapest (Hungary) with the Adriatic port of Ploče (Croatia). The total length of Corridor 5C is 335 km in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The motorway on Corridor 5C on the territory of the Republika Srpska from Doboj to Vukosavlje will be constructed in the length of 46.6 kilometers. It is foreseen that the whole section of the motorway will be constructed through four projects (contracts) from which the section from the Johovac Interchange (Tovira) to the Rudanka Interchange (Kostajnica) will be constructed first.
The company Integral Inženjering a.d. (PLC) is very proud that it was selected together with Granit a.d. (Skopje) as the main Contractor for this project on a very demanding international tender.
The scope of the Contract is the design documentation preparation and the execution of the following works:
– construction of the motorway section in the total length of l = 5.65 km with all auxiliary structures;
– construction of the Rudanka Interchange (Kostajnica) of trumpet shape with facilities and toll collection system;
– construction of the Johovac Interchange (Tovira) of T-shape;
– construction of 18 structures which include: 2 viaducts, 8 bridges, 4 underpasses and 4 passes;
– placing of modern telecommunication installation for traffic management on the motorway;– installation of traffic signs and equipment;
– placing of noise protection walls;
– drainage of the motorway alignment and the regulation of riverbeds;
– relocation of electrical installations, and
– lighting installation.