Employer: PC “Republika Srpska Motorways“
Contracted value: 302 million BAM or 154.4 million €
Contractor: JV “Integral Inženjering“ a.d. (PLC) Laktaši, “Srbija autoput” d.o.o (LLC) Beograd and Civil Engineering Institute “IG” Banja Luka”
Engineer: “Radis” d.o.o. (LLC) Istočno Sarajevo
Contract model: Yellow FIDIC book
The Rača – Bijeljina highway section is an integral part of the future Rača – Bijeljina – Brčko – Vukosavlje highway and the Belgrade – Sarajevo highway. On one side, it continues to the Kuzmin – Sremska Rača highway section with a bridge over the Sava River (part of the Belgrade – Sarajevo highway), and on the other side to the future Bijeljina – Brčko section.
When it is built, the section Rača – Bijeljina will connect Semberija with the Republic of Serbia in a high-quality way, and as part of a wider highway network, it will enable a better connection of the highway network of the Republic of Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina. This section will additionally relieve the city of Bijeljina and the surrounding settlements from transit traffic, will speed up border crossing, and will provide new opportunities for the development of the economy and entrepreneurship.
Integral inženjering is very proud that, together with its partners, it was chosen as the main contractor for this project.
Scope of the Contract
The Contract includes design documentation preparation and construction of the motorway section in total length of 21 km, with all related local roads and following main structures, installations and works:
- Interchange Bijeljina North with Toll station;
- Front toll station on beginning of the section;
- Maintenance centre;
- Rest area;
- bridges, viaducts, underpasses and overpasses;
- placing of modern telecommunication installation for traffic management on the motorway;
- installation of traffic signs and equipment;
- placing of noise protection walls;
- installation of the drainage of the motorway alignment system and the regulation of riverbeds;
- relocation of electrical installations, and
- lighting installation.