Investor: Public company “Republic of Srpska Motorways“
Contractor: JV “Integral inženjering” Banja Luka & “Granit” Skopje
Contract number: RS/EIB-2012/W
Subject of the contract: Design and construction of Banja Luka – Doboj Motorway, Section Banja Luka – Prnjavor(km 0+000 to km 35+300)
Type of the contract: FIDIC, Yellow Book
Value of the Project: 227,8 m € (445,6m BAM)
Financing: European Investment Bank (EIB)
Engineer: JV „KuK Consulting South Eastern Europe GmbH“ (Germany) & H.P. „Gauf ING“ (Germany)
The Banja Luka – Doboj Motorway connects already constructed Gradiška – Banja Luka Motorway (E 661) with future motorway on Corridor 5c. It is the arterial road in the transit traffic with positive influence on the commercial and trade activities in the region.
The project was divided into two lots (contracts): section Prnjavor – Doboj (2012-2016) and section Banja Luka – Prnjavor (2014-2018).
The works included design and construction of:
- motorway section in total length l = 33,5 km, with all structures;
- motorway intersection with toll plaza;
- Traffic Control and Maintenance Center;
- rest and service area;
- 63 structures: among others, 1 major bridge of l = 340 m and 6 smaller; 3 major viaducts of l = 449 m, l = 400 and l = 146 m, respectively and 4 smaller; 9 overpasses, tunnel, underpass, passages;
- intelligent traffic, video surveillance and traffic management systems; design and construction of traffic signalization and equipment, installation of optical cables and Emergency Call System, noise protection, installation for dewatering of rainwater system.