Investor: Public Company “Roads of Serbia” Belgrade
Contractor: Integral inženjering a.d. (PLC)
Contract Number: RRSP/RRW-1B35ZK/2018-08
Contracted Value: 12,5 m € / 24,4 m BAM
Financing: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
About the project:
Heavy maintenance (upgrading) of the state roadI B 35, section: Zaječar – Knjaževac (Trgovište) in total length of L=24.34 km is part of the Road Rehabilitation and Safety Project in Serbia. The Project includes rehabilitaion works on 54 sections (about 1.000 km) of state roads and is managed by the Public Company „Roads of Serbia“. The Project is financed from European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) credit.
The works include the following:
- preliminary works,
- works on road base and superstructure L=24.34 km,
- rehabilitation works on structures (bridges),
- works on improvement of drainage system,
- works on road belt,
- works on placing of traffic signalization and equipment and
- works on public lightning.