The commencement of works on construction of the bridge over the Vrbas River in the Dolac residential area in the City of Banja Luka was marked with a special ceremony held on November 8, 2020.
The ceremonial start of works was attended by:
- Željka Cvijanović, the President of the Republika Srpska;
- Igor Radojičić, the Mayor of the City of Banja Luka, with associates;
- representatives of the company “Integral Inženjering“ a.d. (PLC) Laktaši, the Contractor;
- representatives of Supervisor, JV “HKP Consulting d.o.o. (LLC) Banja Luka and Institut IGH d.o.o. (LLC) Banja Luka“
In their addresses, senior officials emphasized the importance of construction of this structure and project implementation for better interconnection of the city center with eastern and western transits, and for the future quality of life in Banja Luka.
When completed, the bridge will be the largest in the city, and due to its modern and attractive architectural and constructive solution, it will be one of the recognizable symbols of the city. The bridge will consist of two separate sections, one for vehicles and the other for pedestrians.
The company “Integral Inženjering” a.d. (PLC) Laktaši is very proud to have been selected as the main contractor in a very demanding international tender.
The company “Integral Inženjering” a.d. (PLC) Laktaši has significant longtime experience in bridge construction, which is a guarantee that this project will be realized equally successfully.
Some of the most significant bridges constructed by the company “Integral Inženjering” a.d. (PLC) Laktaši together with its partners, are:
- seven bridges on the motorway in the Grdelica Canyon (Vladičin Han, Serbia) with a total length of l = 2,540 m (2018);
- bridge on the motorway over the Vrbas river (Laktaši) with a total length l = 340 m (2017);
- viaduct on the motorway in Laktaši, length l = 449 m (2017);
- viaduct on the motorway in Mahovljani (Laktaši), length l = 400 m (2017);
- bridge on the motorway over the Bosna river (Doboj), length l = 414 m (2016);
- Trnova Luka viaduct (Čemerno, Gacko), length l = 408 m (2013).
In addition to the bridge on the Vrbas river, the company “Integral Inženjering” a.d. (PLC) Laktaši constructs three other large bridges:
- bridge over the Sava river near Gradiška (l = 462 m);
- bridge over the Bosna river on the motorway on Corridor 5c near Doboj (l = 228 m) and
- bridge over the Trebišnjica river near Trebinje (l = 484 m).
With the total annual income in 2019 in the amount of 222.7 million BAM (113.8 million EUR), the company “Integral Inženjering” a.d. (PLC) Laktaši is the largest construction company in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the leader in the region. In addition, with the total export revenueof 153.1 million KM (78.28 million euros) in 2019, the company “Integral Inženjering” a.d. (PLC) Laktaši is the largest exporter in the construction sector and the fourth largest exporter from Bosnia and Herzegovina.