Commissioning of works on the section of motorway on Corridor 5C through the Republika Srpska in the total length of l = 5.6 km was held on November 26, 2021 with appropriate ceremony. This is the second section that Integral inženjering is currently building on Corridor 5c, next to the section Johovac (Tovira) – Rudanka (Kostajnica) where the works are in the final phase.
The opening ceremony was attended by:
- Mr. Zoran Tegeltija, the Chairman of the Council of Ministers of B&H;
- Mr. Radovan Višković, the Prime Minister of the Republika Srpska;
- Mr. Vojin Mitrović, the Minister of transport and communication in the Council of Ministers of B&H;
- Mr. Nedeljko Ćorić, the Minister of Transport and Communications in the Government of the Republika Srpska;
- Manuela Naessi, the Head, EBRD Office in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Stefan Elloro, the Head, Sector for cooperation in the European Union Delegation in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Mr. Dušan Topić, the Director of PC “Republika Srpska Motorways “;
- Mr. Boris Jerinić, the Mayor of Doboj;
- Mr. Slobodan Stankovic, the General Manager of “Integral Inženjering “a.d. (PLC) Laktaši;
- as well as representatives of contractors, Engineer, media representatives and numerous other guests.
In their speeches, senior officials stressed out the importance of motorway construction on Corridor 5C for further economic development and improving of overall quality of life of this and other parts of the Republika Srpska.
The motorway on Corridor 5C on the territory of the Republika Srpska from Doboj to Vukosavlje will be constructed in the length of 46.6 kilometers. It is foreseen that the whole section of the motorway will be constructed through three projects (contracts).
The Project includes preparation of the Design documentation and construction of the motorway section in total length of 5.6 km, with all related local roads and main structures:
- Twin tube ”Tunnel Putnikovo Brdo 1”, in lenght of 2 x 1.600 m;
- Twin tube ”Tunnel Putnikovo Brdo 2”, in lenght of 2 x 700 m;
- Bridge ”Rudanka” over river Bosna , in length of 2 x 326 m;
- Viaduct ”Putnikovo Brdo”, in lenght of 2 x 288 m;
- Overpass ”Prisade”, in total lenght 94,20 m;
Design and construction of retaining walls and retaining structures for protection of slopes, modern telecommunication installations for traffic management on motorways, traffic signalization and equipment, noise protection walls, dewatering and drainage, regulation works, relocation of installations and public lightning.
The company Integral Inženjering a.d. (PLC) is very proud that it was selected as the main Contractor for this project on a very demanding international tender.