With opening ceremony held on October 11, 2019, the commencement of works on the interstate bridge over the Sava River near Gradiška was marked.
The commencement ceremony was attended by:
– Željka Cvijanović, the President of the Republika Srpska;
– Violeta Bulc, the European Transport Commissioner and Johann Sattler, the Ambassador, Head of the European Union Delegation in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
– Oleg Butković, the Mnister in the Government of the Republic of Croatia for Maritime Affairs, Transport and Infrastructure;
– Saša Dalipagić, the Deputy Minister of Communications and Transport in Council of Ministries of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
– Zoran Adžić, the Mayor of the municipality of Gradiška;
– Josip Škorić, the Chairman of the Board, Hrvatske ceste d.o.o. (LLC);
– Dušan Topić, the director of PC “The Republika Srpska Motorways;
– Slobodan Stanković, general manager of the company Integral inženjering, Drago Čugura, the Chairman of the Board of the company Đuro Đaković Montaža) and Alen Čović, the President of the Board of the company Zagreb montaža);
– Karlo Šešum, the Engineer’s Representative, JV “KREBS + KIEFER Eastern Europe GmbH and Institute IGH”;
– representatives of political and public life.
In their speeches, senior officials emphasized the importance of construction of this structure and the road section for faster traffic of people and goods, for the smooth and efficient work of control and border authorities, and for a better quality of life in Gradiška, that is now overburdened.
The construction of the bridge over the Sava River represents the first phase of works that include the construction of the functional road from Okučani to the border. The construction of this section of road includes a full motorway profile in the Republika Srpska (Bosnia and Herzegovina) side, a four-lane bridge over the Sava River, a four-lane motorway on the Republic of Croatia side, two separate border crossings and access roads.
The compnay Integral inženjering is very proud that a very demanding international tender was awarded to them, together with companies Đuro Đaković Montaža d.o.o. and Zagreb-Montaža d.o.o., as the main contrcators on this project.
The company Integral inženjering, which marks 30 years of successful business this year, has significant years-long experience in bridge construction, which is a guarantee that the next one, the construction of the bridge on the Sava River near Gradiška, will be realized equally successfully.
Some of the most significant bridges that the company Integral inženjering has constructed with its partners are as follows:
– seven bridges in Grdelica Gorge of the total length of l=2.540 m (Vladičin Han, The Republic of Serbia), 2018
– bridge over the Vrbas River (Laktaši) of length of l = 340 m (2017)
– Laktaši viaduct (Laktaši) of length of l = 449 m (2017)
– Mahovljani viaduct (Laktaši) of length of l = 400 m (2017)
– bridge over the Bosna River (Doboj) of length of l = 414 m (2016)
– Trnova Luka viaduct (Čemerno, Gacko) of length of l = 408.00 m (2013).
At this moment, the company Integral inženjering constructs three big bridges:
– bridge over the Bosna River on the motorway on Corridor 5C near Doboj (l = 228 m);
– bridge over the Sava River near Gradiška (l = 462 m) and
– bridge over the Trebišnjica River near Trebinje (l = 484 m).
With total annual revenue in 2018 of 231.3 million BAM (118.7 million EUR), the company Integral inženjering is still the largest construction company in Bosnia and Herzegovina and a leader in the region. In addition, with total export revenue, which was 109.9 million BAM (56.2 million EUR) in 2018, the company Integral inženjering is the largest exporter in the sector and the tenth largest exporter from Bosnia and Herzegovina